This is a parallax text block. Click the edit button to change this text.
Income Focused Real Estate
Invest in Something Real®
Black Creek Diversified Property Fund (DPF) is a $2.1 billion portfolio of high-quality real estate assets as of December 31, 2017.
- Existing portfolio
- Disciplined portfolio construction process
- Income focused real estate
- Investor-aligned structure
Stafford Grove Industrial Park
Black Creek Group acquired the Stafford Grove Industrial Park — three newly constructed, Class A, industrial buildings totaling 351,960 square feet.
Why Black Creek Group?
Why Commercial Real Estate?
Potential Investment Portfolio Benefits
- Historical income
- Low correlation to other asset classes
- Enhanced risk-adjusted return potential
- Prospective hedge against inflation
Strong Demand Drivers
- Consistent population growth
- GDP and employment growth
- Limited new supply
- Favorable operating fundamentals
- Increasing institutional allocations to direct commercial real estate